About Me!

Hi everyone!

I will write this blog about mathematics, technology and teaching. For now, I am student in Boğaziçi University and I'm planning to graduate at the end of this academic year. First, let me introduce my self a little bit.

I went to Aksu Anatolian Teacher Training High School. In high school years, I was interested in basketball 🏀. I drafted to school team twice, but unfortunately I couldn't go team's exercise. Thus I had started to do exercise my self in my all free times and I became one of the best basketball player in the school. At the last year of my high school, I and my friend was coach of the basketball team.  I spent my four years there, and I had been living in dormitory🏢 in those years. Those four years were both my best years and worst ones, because being away from family 👪was really hard for me at these years. On the other hand, friendship  of the dormitory was worth for all.


After graduation from high school I entered National University Entrance Exam (ÖSYM). I took average points from it and went to the Eskişehir, Anatolian University. At the beginning of the first semester, the school was good, but I was not happy about my classmates 😡. I had stopped to go to lessons, so I failed at exams. At the end of the semester, I and my flatmates had decided to work on a webpage💻💹💲. We had spent our one semester to release the webpage. It was about watching series and films online. Nowadays, these websites are really popular, but in 2010 there were some of them and ours was the one of the best one. After one and a half years later one day suddenly, I decided to quit from university and study to enter national exam and I entered Boğaziçi University 💪.

I used to spent my time for nothing. At the first years of the Boğaziçi University I continued my old habit which is being lazy. I didn't go to lessons, my grades were awful. I had to change my life and a gorgeous woman 😍 came into my life and change it. Thanks to her, I succeeded to pass the lessons. Now, I am almost a senior 😊. There is always a woman behind every successful man 😉.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make a Clock on Geometer's Sketchpad

SketchPad

Traditional Versus Modern Education in Mathematics